Wednesday, May 22, 2013

S.I.C.K

 

Akhirnya, Alhamdulillah, mid-year exam tamat. Wait tak tamat lagi. Ada satu paper lagi. SIVIK. Tunggu je la Khamis ni. And Rabu tak ada exam. Jadi aku nak kampoi aku punya lack of sleeps. Within this 3 weeks, my head hurt (migrain you came again), my throat sore and itchy, my stomach felt uneasy, and I was puking twice today. Suck. Hari ni pulak exam Bio. Hahaha. Aku tak buat yang terbaik pon. *coughcough*. Sobs, so itchy and icky.

Hahaha, yang best aku boleh tonton Hannibal dengan selesa. Mamat Lecter psycho ni, aku harap Will Graham noticed dia punya crimes. Hhaha, take that for eating human organs. What a cannibal Hannibal. And sekarang aku amat rindu nak tengok citer crime psycho camni. SAW series dah aku tengok semua. The most scariest crimes/abused/psycho movie that I ever watched. Blood and piecesof meat were everywhere. Grr. Buat aku lagi loya. Tapi sangat best. 

Aku terbukak Facebook. Wua, I hate that fact. Why did I opened that social network last week ? My loyalty stalker came back to live when I said 'Aku usha facebook harini'. Sobs. And I hate it when I saw people boasting about their social life in that social network. Ofcos. They weren't that awesome in REAL life. Aku tak aktif FBing. Tetapi boss aku, David Karp, dah jadi billionaire. Hehehe, congrats, you really deserve that. Thanks for creating the most freakin awesome social network, Tumblr.